Jul 1, 2013

Inspiration. #1

Hello july!, july is probably my favorite month, why you may ask,and the answer is that this month it's my birthday! and my brother's but it's my birthday! yay! I'm planning what to do,i've seen some really cool ideas at some blogs so I might go ahead and do something.

Also, I think I'll start to do a montly or weekly inspiration post, cause why not? haha so here's this week inspiration post.


*Disclaimer: I do not own any of these pictures,all were taken from tumblr,if your piicture is here and you would like to have it removed,please let me know.

One of the things I'm very interested in doing when I earn my own money is traveling,anywhere really, but I'll really like to travel to Europe, Japan, Australia, Argentina, Brasil, Perú, and obviously my country, México. These pictures inspire me to work harder and make an effort to acomplish this goal.

Hope you have a lovely week. x.

No comments:

Post a Comment