Jun 26, 2013

Life: Almost Graduation trip!

Hello everyone! I'm back from my graduation trip, as I mentioned on the last post, we wen to Puerto Vallarta, a beach here in México,and it was great!, I really enojoye spending time with my friends,and my boyfriend, going out at night,which is somenthing I never do, but this time I did and I dance my butt off,I ate some of the worst and bests meals ever, I tried some drinks, like a mango martini at Señor Frogs, whichs was so good,you know I just had a really good time. I took very few pictures,cause I was lazy to carry around my camera and my phone,besides I didn't wanted to lose them or something. Anyway, here are som pics!.



"Bienvenidos a Vallarta", view from the malecon.

View from the malecon, we walked around, and the beach is right there like waiting for you.


 Some palmeras at the beach.


Some ducks or I don't know...


The hotel organized a party for us and these guys were playing, and we all were dancing.


the boyfriend and I..♥


Dancing at Señor Frogs.



Two of my friends drinking tequila, don't do it unless you're mexican I must warn you.


Some of my friends and I at the hotel party.


Me, looking very akward while my boyfriend tried to take a picture.

My boyfriend took some pictures too,so maybe I'll share them on a later post, but for now that's it. Also this week I'll be posting a review about one of my favorites mascaras. so yeah, wait for it,! and also I'm preparing myself for some outfit posts! yay finally!

I hope you're having a wonderful summer! x.



No comments:

Post a Comment