Jul 15, 2013

Birthday wishlist!

Hello everyone! how you've been? I hope better than I, these last weeks had been a bit rough for me, but I'm trying to stay positive, and find something to motivate myself, so I'm trying...

As you may know, I live in México, and over here we don't hace stores like Boots or Lush or Sephora for beauty products, but I bought a few things on a 4x2 deal the other day, and I'll be posting reviews over these days, most of the products are maybelline and L'oreal so you know, very affordable brands. Also I tried to dye my hair, ombré style, but my hair is too dark, but still it looks a bit lighter on the tips, I might try to do it again next week. And last but not least, this saturday is my 23rd birthday! I'm not really excited but is a good excuse for lots of food,cake and hanging out with my friends so yeah...

Oh, here's my whislist for my birthday... I'm pretty sure I won't get anything, cause my mom probably will give me money instead of buying something haha but that's good. also I have some money and I'll be posting about how to make a budget, and spend money on a reasonble way...

BUT UNTIL THEN HERE IT IS....

Birthday Whislist!

Birthday Whislist! by aripirate 

Lace shorts(I know too late but i want them!) | Leather shorts(cause damn I love how they look) | Black simple skirt | Black velvet shoes(I have my eyes on a lovely pair) | Golden sandals | A hat,these sun is burning me so bad | Jeans(I need them for work) | This lovely bag from Zara | Some jumpers | Polka dot shirts(I want them all) |


So there you go, I want lots of things, but I'm working on a budget, cause I need money for my dog and to get presents for my family...

Have a good one! x. 



No comments:

Post a Comment