May 4, 2013

Insta update #3. and allergies.

Hi everyone! Here we are for my weekly instagram update, I've decided that I'll be updating the blog every wednesday and friday  on the weekends, I've been having a lot of work lately at school, and I'm finaly catching up, which is really good, I'm trying to find motivation and inspiration to have the courage and leave my comfort zone.
Anyway here are some pictures of my week.




 Raspberries and blackberries are my favorite | I bought a pink jumper for this infernal spring | I bought these to storage all my winter clothes | Heart printed jumper for our sunday night date | My exciment face before uni | Luna being cute as usual | Me and my baby sis | Breakfast for me and my sister, I love avocados and quesadillas | Guava/guayaba juice | Lovely afternoon riding this beauty | Listening 1D while driving | 
| I wore a dress for our 8 month anniversary date |

 This week was really good actually, I did my school work, I went out with my boyfriend, I spend time with my lil sister, I cleaned and organized my room! so yayy!

On another note, I've been doing some research about allergies, and some natural remedies, I found some of them very strange and some other actually make a lot of sense so I'm making a list of things that I'm gonna try and then I'll let you know if they worked. 

  • Drink half a lemon squeezed into a glass of warm water and sweetened with a teaspoon of honey. (Vitamin C is very good, and also honey helps to heal the irritation).
  • Meditate at leas 15 min a day ( allergies have a strong mental factor, usually associated with fear, anguish, anxiety, paranoiao) I'm doing this cause I get very stressed about team works but at the end of the day like my boyfriend said I don't have to fix and do everything to get a good result, so I'm taking a chill pill from now on haha.
  • Consume foods rich in vitamin C (orange, grapefruit, guava, tangerine and mandarin) because in this way strengthens the immune system.
  • Consume food rich in magensium such as almonds, pistachio, chickpeas, wheat, soy, they also help your inmune system.
  • Do everything possible to avoid inhaling cold air (wear at least a sweater, try to stay away fromn vents).
  • Gargling help fight coughs, but must be made with salt water which will have previously been boiled for five minutes.
  • Use a humidifier (if possible with chamomile essential oil or eucalyptus).

AND last but not least, here's the video we saw at a conference about 2 weeks ago, very inspirational, and explains how I feel right now, very scared but excited.



I know is a very long post but I wanted to share :)
Have a lovely weekend and week! x.





1 comment:

  1. Nice collection of photos :)
    Your breakfast looks delicious!

    Natasha Carly x
    www.prettylittlelives.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete