Mar 24, 2014

What I've been up to?

Hi everyone who still reads me or takes a look at this space! I've been  quite busy and I also have been very lazy so I haven't got the chance to make a proper update!

So what I've been up to lately? I've been working! finally, I'm not making a lot of money but I'm making enough to pay for my rent, food and other things so it's okay, besides I'm learning and gaining experiences which is really important when you're a recent graduate! oh yes! I GRADUATED FROM COLLEGE/UNIVERSITY whatever you call it. so YAYYY!!!

I was going trough a really rough emotional time but I feel so much better now, I've learnt a lot from my friends, and other people, how to deal with these things and how life actually goes on. I've been spending a lot of time with this guy, and he tells me about his experiences and life and I just liked it, and we've been going out and eating a lot of pizza, which is always good.

So, I'll prepare a proper post but for now, here have some pictures of what I've been doing and some others that I find inspiring!

 Some blouses I got on sale! 

Looking very cool! 

 I took my neighbour to my hometown and we went to a near lake.

We also went to this cathedral, played loteria, walked around.

Yesterday we walked around the downtown, here in Leon. 

I like this double exposure app and that's it! 

Last night's finale of Girls, I find Hannah to be very annoying and selfish, but when I think about it I'm exaclty the same, and when she got accepted at grad school, and she doesn't care if Adam is okay with it or not, I totally understood her.

I can't and I won't.

This album by Coeur de pirate makes my heart and sould warm. 
 Her, this movie has made me realize that I have to pay more attention to people around me and not to my phone or facebook or any of those things.

I hope you're having a great week, year and life! X.

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures! I recently bought a flannel shirt too! And are you graduating?!

    Would love if you check out my blog
    raincouverbeauty.blogspot.com
    Just made various social media accounts too so if you'd like to follow me in any of them, I would really appreciate it! :) I just followed you on instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi girl!
    As the name of this guy and how is everything? Tell us more.
    What are you doing in your work life?
    Finally, you have twitter? I love to give follow.
    Your photos are truly spectacular, which is the name of the place?
    XoXo

    ReplyDelete