Jun 12, 2013

Insta Update Week #6-#9 woops...

Hello there! here's my second update of the week! which means I'm habing more free time, I'm almost done with uni which is great and scary cause now I have to look for an internship so yeah scary...

So here are some of my instagram pictures as usual...

|Fresh strawberries and raspberries | Selfie while brushing my teeth | luna and I at the park :3 | I saw a pretty cool local band | wearing sandals yay! | lace dresses | I did my nails,this lasted 1 day | Salad! | Fruits snack |Torta, cause I'm mexican and they're delicious | ootd | Mazapan de la rosa | Wal mart donuts are not so bad |more strawberries | cabbage soup...don't try it ever | Valentina mi salsa favorita | 5am rain | Starfruit/Carambolo juice yumm| casually listening to Taylor Swift | Study snacks okay...| watermelon tastes so good but it makes my skin weird | DIY lip scrub | Mango snack! | list of thing to do to motivate myself | | My handmade journal|

Wow that was long, haha anyway, we're one week away from going to the beach! ahh yes! can't wait to hang out with my friends, classmates and my boyfriend by the sea...

I hope you're having a lovely week! x. see yaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment