Apr 8, 2013

Week #1. Inspiration.

Last week I read a post on one of my favorite blogs Views of now, and she did a video about how to start and keep updated your blog, and she mentioned that being organized is a very important point, so I'm doing it, I'm writting ideas on a notebook and planing dates. So  I've decided that I'll try to post every week pictures of things that inspire me lately or things that I'm into lately. So here you go! :)

Healthy food, I'm trying to eat more fruits and vegetables,so my body can feel happy.


Paramore's new sigle "Still into you" ugh is so perfect, I love them, and can't wait to hear the whole album.


I'm into 1D songs,yes that's it,I like them.


Also I keep playing Lana Del Rey over and over again, also I love her style.


I've been cravng this book since it came out and I'm still so poor,anyway I love Rookie with all my heart.

I've fallen in love with Cara Delavigne, I've seen several of her editorials and she's gorgeous,
also I follow her on twitter and she seems so funny.
And changing the subject, I'm obsessed with neon accesories, I've bought several and I can't get enough.
Also I find myself very intereste on crop tops, but I don't feel confident enough to wear one,maybe soon,
and also I really want shirts and blouses with long sleeves,but we're on the middle of spring so no...
And last but not least SHOES,I love shoes, I love how velvet shoes look,and boots and ughh shoes,
 I don't have any of these but I think I'll buy a pair of black wedges,and I do have de HK vans they're so comfy. Hopefully over the summer I can order those Dr.Martens oxfords *-*

And this is it, this people and things inspire me this week. I hope you're having a great monday! cause I'm not, we just had the DST change in México,and I'm tired but I can't sleep, and is so weird,anyway, have a lovely week.

No comments:

Post a Comment